If you have ever struggled with the idea of Volume of Learning, this webinar is for you!
RTOs are required to comply with the VET Quality Framework (VQF) which includes a number of items including the Standards for RTOs 2015 and the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
Within the Standards lies the phrase ‘amount of training’ and within the AQF we have the ‘volume of learning’.
This webinar will explore:
- What the volume of learning is
- How the volume of learning relates to the amount of training
- How RTOs can determine the correct amount of training and volume of learning for their training programs
- What RTOs need to do in relation to documenting the volume of learning
- How RTOs can justify how their programs meet the volume of learning requirements
- How shorter timeframes may be appropriate
When: This webinar will run on the 8th of November at 2pm Melbourne time.
[Don't worry if you can't attend the live webinar, register anyway and we'll send you the recording.]
Who: This webinar is people working in Registered Training Organisations including:
- Trainers, teachers and assessors
- Instructional designers
- RTO Managers
- Training Managers and Heads of Departments
- Compliance Coordinators
Your Presenter: Kerri Buttery from VETNexus.
Kerri has worked as a consultant for a range of organisations in the areas of establishing Registered Training Organisations (RTOs), conducting internal audits, consulting on VQF compliance, developing accredited courses, convening conferences and events, developing training and assessment materials, conducting professional development workshops and delivering Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
She also specialises in eLearning consulting, with a particular focus on the Canvas LMS by Instructure.