7th November, 2pm Melbourne Time
Presented by Kerri Buttery with your host Nick McEwan-Hall
Suitable for all RTO's
If you have ever struggled with the idea of Volume of Learning, this webinar is for you!
RTOs are required to comply with the VET Quality Framework (VQF) which includes a number of items including the Standards for RTOs 2015 and the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
Within the Standards lies the phrase ‘amount of training’ and within the AQF we have the ‘volume of learning’.
This webinar will explore:
- What the volume of learning is
- How the volume of learning relates to the amount of training
- How RTOs can determine the correct amount of training and volume of learning for their training programs
- What RTOs need to do in relation to documenting the volume of learning
- How RTOs can justify how their programs meet the volume of learning requirements
- How shorter timeframes may be appropriate
Who: This webinar is for people working in Registered Training Organisations including:
- Trainers, teachers and assessors
- Instructional designers
- RTO Managers
- Training Managers and Heads of Departments
- Compliance Coordinators