7th May, 2pm Melbourne Time
Presented by Marie Vassallo with your host Nick McEwan-Hall
Suitable for RTOs with a Skills First Contract, or those wishing to gain a contract
The Internal audit is a great way to see where the Department’s focus is, in regards to the 2019 contract.
Are you ready to undertake the 2019 internal audit? Changes have been made to the tool from last year. What do some of the new sections mean?
Although it's crucial to complete your internal audit thoroughly and on time, it's not something to fear! In fact, it's an excellent way to make sure you're running your RTO operations in line with the requirements of the contract. It's a matter of being alert but not alarmed.
To get the answers for the following questions and many more, join the AVETMESS team for this webinar
- Who needs to complete the internal audit?
- What tools do I need?
- How long will it take?
- What are the key points to watch out for?
- What do I do with it once completed?
Who should attend:
This webinar is suitable for any RTO with a Skills First Contract and particularly those in the following roles:
- RTO Managers
- Compliance Managers, Coordinators and Officers
- Other RTO Managers and staff responsible for Skills First contract compliance
- VET professionals wanting to learn more about the Skills First funding contract
Come prepared with your questions:
Bring along your questions in relation to Skills First Internal Audits when you attend the live webinar. There will be an opportunity during the webinar to have your questions answered.
As well as the interactive, live webinar, you will also receive:
- Access to the recording of the webinar for future reference or in case you can't attend on the day
- A certificate of attendance for your professional development records
- Access to free coaching and advice to ensure that you can implement what you learn in the webinar
This webinar will be hosted by Nick McEwan-Hall and facilitated by Marie Vassallo, the co-founders of AVETMESS. Both Marie and Nick have many years of experience in the VET sector and specialise in Skills First funding.