Date: 27th February
Time: 1pm Melbourne time
This year has begun with a flying start! For many RTO’s the traditional “quiet time” over January and February is a myth, and there is little time to reflect and make sure you’re doing everything to meet the contractual requirements.
So take an hour out and sit in on this webinar to refresh your memory on the key aspects of the Skills First Contract.
We’ll cover the top 7 contract clauses you need to be aware of in the contract, to ensure your continued compliance, as well as give an overview of the most common compliance mistakes we see when assisting RTO’s.
This webinar will remind you of the changes that have occurred and provide you with plenty of opportunity to discuss any issues that you might have. As a collective, we can work together to ensure that the burden of compliance is shared, and good ideas to support our industry.
- What you need to know about the contract
- What policies, procedures and forms you need in place
- We’ll give an overview of the contract compliance framework and auditing process
- The top 7 contract clauses to pay attention to
- The most common compliance issues we see when working with RTO’s
Who should attend this webinar?
- This webinar is perfect for people who are new to working with the contract, or for those looking to brush up on this years changes
- Trainers wanting to understand the rationale for evidence requirements
Why is it important to attend this webinar?
- Maximise efficiency of processes - stop doubling up your efforts
- Minimise stress when audits/reviews occur - feel prepared for an audit
- Multi-skilling a range of staff to understand rational behind compliance policies and procedures sets your RTO up for success
- Seeing the contract through a fresh pair of eyes - let us show you what we think is important
What previous participants have said...
All webinars from Avetmess have been exceptional. To be able to ask questions live is of great value.
Happy I participated in the seminar. 🙂Compliance Manager, Private RTO
Very quick to answer questions and explain these in detail for everyone to understand both new and current contract holders. I really enjoyed the webinar, good hosts and informative.Veronica Quirk - General Manager Intercare Training
Great information and good questions at the end. Very timely!Simon – Administration Manager
Lots of information but presented in a simple format so easy to follow - good stuff, keep it up 🙂Nerolie Pottinger
Webinar was overall informative and easy to follow.
Thank you for the webinar, it was great and being available to access after is beneficial too.Aliesha – Firewatch Safety Results Group
It was a nice webinar & what I like the most is, it was an open platform to interact and ask your questions and doubts after very slide or topic covered.Shivani – National Administration Manager
The process to register was easy and the information delivered was basic enough for everyone to understand.Feedback from Allison – RTO Specialist
Great information, very engaging presentersChalatice – Think Aesthetics
I was totally engaged during the webinar which is a refreshing change! Marie has great knowledge and clarity. 10/10Compliance Manager
Thank you, Marie and Nick. It's been a really informative session and appreciate your work in getting the details out to us.RTO Manager
Today’s webinar was awesome!!!! Highly informative and it was superb!!!!TDT Training Australia
Thanks again for the session yesterday. We found it very informative and helpful.Michelle - Customised Training
- Thankyou very much for today's webinar. It was super informative and nice to have a laugh too 🙂Very useful information - thankyou!Dianne
Absolutely brilliant! I can't believe how high quality this webinar was for the price. Amazing value - I'll be signing up for sure.Zoe All Health Training