This year has begun with a flying start! For many RTO’s the traditional “quiet time” over January and February is a myth, and there is little time to reflect and make sure you’re doing everything to meet the contract requirements.
So take an hour out and sit in on this webinar to refresh your memory on the key aspects of the Skills First Contract.
We’ll cover the top 7 contract clauses you need to be aware of in the contract, to ensure your continued compliance, as well as give an overview of the most common compliance mistakes we see when assisting RTO’s.
• What you need to know about the contract
• What policies, procedures and forms you need in place
• We’ll give an overview of the contract compliance framework and auditing process
• The top 7 contract clauses to pay attention to
• The most common compliance issues we see when working with RTO’s
April 1, 2pm Melbourne Time
This webinar is perfect for people who are new to working with the contract, as well as suitable for those with a lot of experience.
As always, there will be plenty of time for your questions and you’ll receive a copy of the webinar recording and a Statement of Attendance for your staff files.
Presented by Yannis Souvan and Marie Vassallo, your AVETMESS Skills First subject matter experts, and hosted by Nick McEwan-Hall, founder of AVETMESS.