Date: 20th August
Time: 1pm Melbourne time
Each year the department make iterative changes to the Skills First funding contract. Some of these changes are minor (change in language and alteration of dates), some are more significant. These changes come into effect on January 1 for those successful in gaining a contract.
The AVETMESS team present a webinar that focuses on the changes in the 2021 Skills First draft contract that will be provided in the Expression of Interest (EoI). Come and join the RTO Community as we discuss the implications of and unpack the proposed changes together.
Note that we have estimated the timing of the release of the EOI. This date may be delayed if the EoI has not been released, but we will let you know in advance if that’s the case.
- What’s new for 2020?
- What do I need to do if I have a 2020 contract?
- What do I need to do if I don’t have a contract in 2020?
Who is this webinar suitable for?
- Administration Staff
- Training Staff
- Operations Managers
- Compliance Staff
Why is it important to attend this webinar?
- Understanding changes to the contract may impact your decision to undertake the EOI process
- Provide roadmap for changes to be made in enrolments/ training delivery and reporting
- If you are eligible to apply for a 2021 VET Funding Contract