Presented by Kerri Buttery
Are you ready to meet the 1 April 2019 deadline?
Not anyone can deliver accredited training and assessment in an Australian RTO. There is legislation surrounding the qualifications that you must hold and it is no April Fool’s joke that there is a 1 April deadline to meet new requirements!
This webinar will bust some of the myths that are circling around exactly what you need to have done to meet the new requirements, and what you can do to keep your job if you don’t meet them!
We will also unpack the requirements of the Standards for RTOs 2015 to look at the requirements for both competence and currency and how currency can be maintained.
Compliance isn’t just about the doing, it is also about the documenting, so common questions about documentation will be addressed.
Key questions that will be answered in this webinar:
- What are the Trainer and Assessor competence requirements from 1 April 2019?
- Are there alternatives to upgrading my TAE40110?
- What do I need to do to demonstrate currency?
- How much professional development should I do?
- What documentation do I need to keep?
Suitable for: All RTO's